Re: [tlug] Not understanding how updated kernels work

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:50:50 +0900, Dave M G <martin@example.com> wrote:

> The basic short story is that the kernel was upgraded from 2.16.20 to
> 2.16.21, and the new kernel doesn't like my graphics card or something.

Please share the plans of the time machine you used to go into the future
and find those kernels! :)

(for those who don't get it, the kernel is only up to 2.6.16.11 right now)

--
G. Stewart - godwin.stewart@example.com

"Here, Outlook Express, run this program!"  "Okay, stranger."