Re: [tlug] Administrivia: multiple posting addresses

Jim,
It looks like you didn't strip out quite all of the 'mailto:' since you should have been mailing tlug-request instead of mtlug-request.
Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly. That error message I sent to the list was from my first attempt, when the "mailto" part was still probably attached to the email.

I made a second attempt, after that, where I stripped out the "mailto:"; part, and on that attempt, I simply got no response whatsoever.

In that case, you may want to use the web interface instead.

Okay, did the web interface thing, and that seems to have worked. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I think there may still be a small glitch somewhere in the email subscription method, but I leave it to you as to whether or not you think it's worth looking into.

--
Dave M G