[tlug] Japanese Call Display

Hello!

 I am just trying to get my Skype server running under Linux (thanks
for the help by the way!) and have run into an interesting problem. I
am using a cordless phone that I bought in Japan which has Caller ID
enabled. For some reason when I hook this phone up to my VOIP (from
Canada) which has Caller Display, the numbers are not coming through.

I am wondering if anyone knows anything about Japan's caller ID
systems and if in fact their is a difference (ie. will it not work.) I
know that on my cellphone a long distance number shows up, and i
assumed that there would be a standard, so I am hoping that I have
just configured the cordless incorrectly. ANy information would be
greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
David