Re: [tlug] a japanese dictionary

>>I'm working on building a japanese dictionary

Principally that's interesting, could you please explain your concept
of the dictionary in some words.
What structure will it have, where do you get the data for the
dictionary, etc...?

> How about classifying the words by subject, searching for synonyms or
> related words and for antonyms (oposite meaning words)

Are such data available or do they need to be written from scratch ?

> A sort would be pretty usefull too. Sort by furigana, by stroke count, by
> some dictionary number. Grouping by kanji.
For such data, see the KanjiDic maintained by Jim Breen

Thank you
Michael