[tlug] USB to PHONE Skype Adaptor

Hello...!

I have decided to try my hand at running a modified Skype server at
home home in Japan. (see http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8592). [I
only have one phone so it shouldn't be that complex!]

I was just wondering if anyone out there knew of a place to buy a USB
to PHONE adaptor that works with Skype and that also works with
Linux...?

There doesn't seem to be anything official on the Skype store and I am
not having much like finding any in Japan, so I figured I would ask
the list for some help...

thanks
david