Re: [tlug] Opened position

On 28/02/06, bruno raoult <bruno@example.com> wrote:

> Probably off-topic, as the position is not exactly Linux related...
[...]
> Regards, and sorry again if this looks inappropriate to this list.

I've said it before, and I will say it again:

Members of the TLUG list are more than welcome to post job openings.
This is a service to TLUG members.

People who subscribe to the list *just* to post jobs are less welcome.
Especially if they are Windows development jobs in China. Ahem.

You may also be surprised to know that there are two recruiters on the
list that TLUG considers good friends, and at least one of those
recruiters occasionally posts minimal details of Linux- or
programming-related jobs (in JAPAN!!!) to the list so that interested
parties can follow up offlist.

And I think that TLUG appreciates that sort of thing.

Hell, I got *my* job through a TLUG member posting an opening to the list. :)

Cheers,
Josh