[tlug] -proposal- 2/25 extra TLUG meeting

All,

   I got word that Art Tyde, co-founder CEO of Linuxcare,
   co-founder/president of the Bay Area Linux Users Group,
   and currently at Levanta (the company that used to be
   called Linuxcare) will be in Japan in the end of the month.

   unfortunatelly our technical meeting will be only later in
   March, but I was thinking that we could try for an extra
   (shorter) meeting to have him as guest speaker, or just an
   informal nomikai.

   in principle, the usual meeting space at Wall Street
   Associates will be available for us on Feb 25 (Sat)
   so I was thinking that we perhaps could have a short
   presentation and then head out for lunch (and beers).

   or we could simply have a nomikai (more beers!) on
   Friday night, Feb 24.

   your preferences?