Re: [tlug] Dreamweaver - english version for windows

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 05:31:53PM +0900, Robert Fisher wrote:
> Does anyone know a shop (physical or online) that sells the english
> version of dreamweaver for windows? Can be MX2004 or 8. Thanks in advance

I just bought two copies of MX2004 late last year from yodobashi camera.
The shopkeeper swore that it was 'japanese only' but during installation
I could choose English (among many other languages) and it installed
completely in English.

> The problem with ordering the english version download from macromedia,
> they require a CC with an address from the region your ordering from.

Thats truly weird though, either way I hope you give macromedia/adobe some
hell for that particular bit of idiocy.