Re: [tlug] Mailing list message frequency graphs

On 金, 2006-02-10 at 15:54 +0900, Josh Glover wrote:
> I got bored last night and decided to whip up a quickie Perl script to
> graph the frequency of posts to the main list. Here are the results:
>
> http://tlug:archives@example.com/ML/yearly-1994-2006.png

Josh, this is very interesting and a neat hack, but when I visit the
page I get this message from my Netcraft Anti-Phishing Toolbar:
SUSPICIOUS URL DETECTED!

The page you are trying to visit has been blocked by the Netcraft
toolbar because it contains suspicious characters, indicating that it
may be a malicious site.

I reported back to Netcraft that it was OK. But what in that page would
trigger such an alert, I wonder?

[``Suspicious Characters''!? How can Netcraft know about Prof. Turnbull
just from looking at that graph?]
--
Stuart Luppescu -=-=- s-luppescu <AT> uchicago <DOT> edu
CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;.,  www.consortium-chicago.org