Re: [tlug] GMail: Free Secure SMTP Server

    Jim> It is somewhat of a strange mixture of headers which displays
    Jim> a bit strangely in some email clients.  For instance, when my
    Jim> one friend using X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft Exchange
    Jim> V6.5.7226.0 replies to my email with the original included in
    Jim> the message, it shows up like this:

This particular set of braindamages is a massive PITA to mailing lists
and developers of MLM software.

To a first approximation, don't worry about any client that doesn't
have a free license, because they don't conform to standards.

The second approximation of course is "how much is it worth to you if
I cater to your bogosities?"  If it doesn't work out to 10000 yen/hour
or better, you're underpaid. ;-)