Re: [tlug] How to Push Linux! .......................

On 06/02/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

> How about Josh and Mauro, who work for Amazon?  Are they dirty and rotten too?

Most assuredly! ;)

> I suspect Bill Gates has such philanthropic ambitions to
> go along with his industrial ones.  Cf. the source of my advanced
> degrees, Stanford, and Carnegie-Mellon U.)

I agree. C.f.

http://www.schmolitics.org/2006/02/microsofts-new-anti-censorship-policy.html
http://jmglov.blogspot.com/2005/12/good-vs-evil.html

It is important to note that basically all of the major philanthropic
foundations of the late 1900s bear the names of the Robber Barons of
the early 1900s (interesting that you mention Carnegie-Mellon above!).

-Josh