Re: [tlug] LAN Card Drivers-(NTT ME SSLAN card 11HQ)

On Sun, Feb 05, 2006 at 02:48:59PM +0900, Mark Sargent wrote:
> If so, what distro did you use it on? I'm planning to use it for
> NTT Hotspot access etc from CentOS4.1. Cheers.

Given the era, I suspect I was using Red Hat 7.x.  I Googled
around, found someone that had already done the work, patched
up and built a module as he instructed, added the appropriate
string to the PCMCIA configuration (in the pre hotplug era),
and played away.  I suspect things are easier nowadays, but I
haven't used the card in years.

Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/