[tlug] MythTV in Japan - channel icons for xmltv grabber

A little specific, but I was wondering if anyone on the list has
MythTV setup here in Japan?

My box is running smoothly (thanks to much help from this list), and I
was just wondering if anyone had setup MythTV in Japan with channel
icons? I just spent the day at a friends house with one of those nifty
DVD recorders and the TV guide looked fantastic with all of the major
channel-logos on screen.

Any info would be fantastic.
Sincerely,
David