Re: [tlug] Founder of Ubuntu Linux will be in Tokyo

Godwin Stewart wrote:

>On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:12:41 +0900, "Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon"
><Lyle H Saxon> wrote:
>
>>xplain something about Linux Torvalds
>>

>Who's that?
>
>ITYM Linus Torvalds :)

Yeah - I noticed that upon rereading it *after* I had sent it!  I fixed
it on my website, but I couldn't pull the words of my e-mail back
through the wires!  I looked at it and thought "Linux Torvalds...
great... now I look like more than just a casual idiot...."

Lyle