[tlug] HP-516-29A Inkjet Print Cartridge

I very seriously doubt anyone would be interested in this, but I found
an unopened black ink cartridge for an HP (ink jet) printer that I no
longer have (HP-516-29A Inkjet Print Cartridge, for DeskJet 600 Series &
DeskWriter 600 Series).  If anyone is interested however, I'd be happy
to give it to them.  (Not that it matters, but it cost Y2,560 new.)

Lyle