Re: [tlug] Linux Format magazine

On 31/01/06, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:

>     Josh> Actually, patch(1) makes that *less* error-prone, not more,
>     Josh> since the application is automatic.
>
> We could also use a real SCM.  For this application, and to satisfy
> Lyle's security cravings, a fully distributed SCM like git, darcs, or
> arch would be the way to go.

I keep TLUG stuff in a Subversion repository, actually. We should
probably move this repository to Hikari for admins.

In this case, it would not have helped that much, since we don't
have--or want to have--a public repository. I suppose you are right:
darcs / arch / whatever would work, but then there is the problem of
integrating that back into our Subversion repository.

Cheers,
Josh