Re: [tlug] Founder of Ubuntu Linux will be in Tokyo

On 27/01/06, Jun Kobayashi <fm4j-kbys@example.com> wrote:

> Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Ubuntu, and some members of
> Canonical Ltd will be in Tokyo from the 3rd to the 6th Feb.
> They plan to host a meeting on 3rd Feb with local campanies,
> local press representatives and members of local LUGs.
>
> If you would like to join the meeting, please email to me
> (fm4j-kbys@example.com) in Japanese or English.

小林さん、

I am tentatively planning to attend this meeting, pending approval
from my boss to take the morning off from work. I am hoping that
another TLUG member or two will join me.

When is the latest that you must know how many of us are planning to attend?

Finally, this is the correct "Park Hotel Tokyo", right?

http://www.parkhoteltokyo.com/directions/index.html

Thanks in advance,
Josh Glover