Re: [tlug] gmplayer / Audio codec 0x676F

Godwin Stewart wrote:
>> Enable it at compilation.
>> Cannot find codec for audio format 0x676F.
>> Read DOCS/HTML/en/codecs.html!
> Did you?

As I said before, I just asked for an already known solution. If nobody
has, I will recompile, of course... And loose the updates (security and
so) advantages... And yes, I did read a lot. But maybe you could find
*the* file that I did not...

That is why I just ask if somebody had the same experience... Lost so
much time on that issue... Don't do yourself.

Bruno.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)