Re: [tlug] Show us the file with 0x676F format (Re: Maybe 0x676F isVorbis)

Jim wrote:
> Saying the identity of the obscure format and/or codec
> would have been helpful to avoid redundant efforts.

Sure. But the obscure codec was exactly 0x676F. I know no more about
it... No more than you for sure.

Sorry, my mistake was to forget I did some search first.

> How about publishing a URL for the video file so
> that other's can ogle it?

No, sorry. Even if it was a forward, it is still a "private" (people I
know) video...

But please remember: I am not asking you to search for anything. Don't
loose your time on it, please. I just wanted to know if you already knew
this issue. Remember my question:
 "Did you heard about this codec, and know a workaround?"

br.

PS. If you like, I can send you (private or tlug) the list of libs I
have on my system, but only if you need to spend time. This is not a
real issue for me anyway...

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)