[tlug] Strange Bookmark Script in Firefox

Hi All,

I just found a bookmark, that I most certainly don't recognize with the
following script in it,

javascript:G('/cgi-bin/getmsg?msg=7E811A86-C1A0-4E83-8C5F-04EE2F5244EF&start=0&len=4057&imgsafe=n')

Now, what has really spooked me, is, the title of the bookmark, is
"little dragon", which at first, has no meaning, but, when I tell you
that it is the same name as that of a person that I've just met online,
via hotmail(not instant msg), for language exchange, perhaps you may
think differently. Calls himself "little dragon". What does the script
above actually do? Before I allow my paranoia to take hold of my
rational thought process. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.