[tlug] Re: Bittorrent Newbie

Shakthi Kannan wrote:

> Or, if you want a nice GUI, you can install Azureus.
> It requires Java though.

Personally I usually use a textmode bittorrent client like rtorrent
or bittornado, but sometimes I fall back to azureus since it's the
only client where you can choose to only download selected files
from a batch torrent...

And java takes it toll on the GUI, while it looks very nice, it
feels quite sluggish at times to me (On an Athlon XP 1700+!).

--
Tobias						PGP: http://9ac7e0bc.uguu.de