Re: [tlug] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

I have now tried Audacity, I can import files, I can convert them to
MP3, Wav or ogg, but what I can't do and what I need to do is to edit
out a ten-twenty second clip of a song.  The Save,Cut, Paste options are
not active.  Is there something I have to install to go along with it in
order to edit out segments of songs?  I've spent the past 45 minutes
trying, but I've yet to discover how to pick a starting point, an end
point, and then to save that short segment.

I'll be searching anyway, but if there are any tips you could toss my
way, I'd appreciate them!

Lyle