Re: [tlug] Editing Soud Files (WAV & MP3)

Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon wrote:
> Ramil Sagum wrote: Okay - I'll take a look.  Um... is it just on my computer
> that the block of text from me is one long string of computer code?

Sorry, sorry :)  I  was kinda teasing the mailing list by copying the text from
the two mojibake emails you mentioned here:

> I just sent a couple of e-mails from G-Mail, and then I got two bakemoji
> messages without titles from TLUG, so - in case those were mine ....

The timestamps for these two untitled emails and the ones you quoted match
(16:17 and 16:22), so it was probably yours. I dunno know what happened though.

> I did - but it wasn't there.  But when I tried that - I was on a computer
> using SuSE 10.0, so maybe it's on 9.3?

Hopefully :D

In this thread [1], users have posted about trying to run Audacity on Suse 10.
They point a site [2] having working packages. (Be careful of 3rd-party packages
though.)

[1] http://forums.suselinuxsupport.de/index.php?showtopic=20264
[2] http://packman.links2linux.org/?action=286