Re: [tlug] about sanitize_e820_map()

    Toshiyuki> I am a beginner of kernel source code, so sorry if I am
    Toshiyuki> misunderstanding.

This isn't exactly a kernel hackers group.  There are a few such here,
but it's unlikely that they're familiar with every little bit.  You
could try a more appropriate list, or you could try again here, but if
you're going to try TLUG, you should

(1) explain where the specification "swap two maps representing the
same region" came from---a comment, a detailed spec document, or your
best opinion as to what the code is supposed to do

(2) show the action the if statement is controlling, at least as
pseudo-code

(3) tell us what module of what version of the code you're looking
at.  There are thousands of functions in the kernel, even somebody who
has studied sanitize_e820_map() might have trouble guessing where it
was (and it might have moved, even to a different file, since they last
looked at it).

Better-informed-about-git-than-the-code-git-gits-ly y'rs