[tlug] zaurus: wi-fi and keyboard

Does anyone have recommendations for wireless adapters for the Z? I know
that previous messages mentioned the Planex compact flash, but user
comments on kakaku.com mentioned that it has to be pulled out and pushed
back in when the Z is power cycled. Now, I am not sure if that only
applies to older Z and not the SL-C3000.

Another thing I am hoping to do is connect a full-sized keyboard once in a
while. I was once told that the 750 could use a regular usb keyboard, but
I would like to ask if anyone is doing this with an SL-C3000. I assume
simply buying a USB big-little adapter to connect it.

I am especially interested in knowing if anyone has ever connected the
Happy Hacking Keyboard and/ or a folding keyboard to the Z.