Re: [tlug] timeconv.pl

> Hi Josh
>
> It turns out I can't use timeconv.pl at work.  In this wonderful
> environment,  what I have in the way of locals is:
>> locale -a
> POSIX
> common
> en_US.UTF-8
> iso_8859_1
> iso_8859_15
> en_CA
> en_CA.ISO8859-1
> en_US
> en_US.ISO8859-1
> en_US.ISO8859-15
> en_US.ISO8859-15@example.com
> fr_CA
> fr_CA.ISO8859-1
> th
> th_TH
> th_TH.TIS620
>
> Sometimes this place drives me nuts.
>
> I do have a perl tk ap we wrote here that show time in multiple time
> zones.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.  If it looks like
> it's of interest I could clean it up and pass it around.  I was putting
> daylight savings in it, but that isn't working yet.
>
> Steve S.

Opps sorry.  I didn't really mean to send this out yet, but so it goes.
This is a little clock in Perl TK.  It's pretty simple.  Daylight savings
doesn't work yet but otherwise it's completely functional.  If it seems
useful, let me know and I'll clean it up.

Internally here I have no local's other than the US and Europe as you can
see above, so that kind of restricts my options.

Steve S.