Re: [tlug] Should we stop password protecting the TLUG archives?

Godwin Stewart wrote:

>The amount of $clue required to realize that this is a *PUBLIC* forum
>(and that, as such, participants' comments are made publicly and
>remain available to the public) is extremely small. If you're not
>happy discussing something in public then don't do it, unless....

You obviously have a different idea of "public" to me.

TLUG is a group of like minded and finite group of people, ie a small
community.

"Public" in this case is every person in the world with access to the
internet - including *our* now unknown future employers.

If in fact TLUG was a public forum, I would be a bit more insistent that
Professor Turnbull behave properly.

Brett