Re: [tlug] Offtopic: Sushi Mockumentary

Micheal E Cooper wrote:

Not to go back to the off-topic topic and ruin the anti-NHK mood, but this
duo is a comic group called Ramens. I am presently sworn-off all TV
(except for NHK news) until my baby turns 3, but I was/am still a big fan
of Ramens.

Sworn off all TV *except* NHK? Hmmmmmmmmm.................... I only watch about 60 minutes a week of anything *other than* NHK. TV... nasty thing, isn't it?

Lyle