[tlug] Fwd: FOSS Research

Might as well help this chap out if you have the time:

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: FOSS Research
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:44:42 +0000
From: Andrew Schofield
To: LUGwebmaster@example.com

Dear Linux User Group Webmaster

I am the webmaster of the Linux Society and User Group based at the
University of Salford in the UK. I am also doing a PhD investigating
the community aspects of Free and Open Source  Software use and
development. To collect information on this, I have prepared a short
questionnaire, which I am distributing to Linux User Groups. I would
very much appreciate it if
you could forward this link to the members of your User Group, and if
you can spare the time, complete the questionnaire yourself.
Additionally if you know any other users or developers of Free and
Open Source Software who may be interested in participating in the
survey, then please pass the link on to them. The questionnaire is
available at
http://www.postgrad.isipartnership.net/~aschofield/FOSSsurvey.htm

Thanks very much for your time.

Kind regards,