Re: [tlug] FluxBox dotfiles

On 12/12/05, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@example.com> wrote:

> I usually have a submenu with fbsetbg calling all the
> background wallpaper items in the menu, so I can
> switch the backgrounds with the menu itself.

Which will also work, but not with transparent Eterms. That is why I
have to use Esetroot instead.

Still, you could use Esetroot in a submenu as you have described. I
just don't because I don't ever find myself switch backgrounds in the
middle of an X session, and I like editing files better than using
GUIs, even those as minimalistic and well-designed as FluxBox's.

Cheers,
Josh