Re: [tlug] [tlug-admin] [Reminder ANN] TLUG Bonenkai 2005-12-9

I was going to attend the bonenkai but some things came up.

Incidentally - I hear from a singer friend that a band called... possibly (I'm not sure) "TK Blasters" will be playing in Ikebukuro at "Black Sheep" 03-3987-2289, and that there is no charge from 9:00 to midnight (or just that they are playing from 9-12 and there's no charge - I'm not sure which). I have no idea if they're good, but just thought I'd mention that in case anyone is bored this evening and in the vicinity of Ikebukuro! I was planning to go after the bonenkai, but I have some things to do, so......

Cheers!

Lyle