Re: [tlug] driving on the wrong side of the road

Jim wrote:

Alain wrote:

when I have to move to a different machine it's like finding that I've been driving on the wrong side of the road... in the middle of rush hour.

Better that than in the middle of the night on a blind curve on an isolated road.
Actually I've done that already! .. with fog while being sleepy. Quite uncomfortable.

[snip]

Sweden deliberately chose Friday 5pm so that everyone could think about it all week and all day.
Yeah but they did it only >once< that's more than enough time to 'adjust'. If they did this every Friday (as it seems I'm doing with musical keyboards) I might be
more impressed/horrified.

Alain