[tlug] SVN: Your Environment, BerkleyDB/Web or FSFS?

Hi All,

just curious what setup some ppl are using for svn. Edward, I recall you use it at your work, and Josh, Zev, also. How do you guys have it set up, and why that way in particular.? Have you used both, perhaps.? If so, what are the main drawbacks, in your view.? Are you using a web interface for client access via apache, and if so, does that mean writing a backend/frontend for the web access etc.? Got a million questions, but, lets keep it to that for now. I know there is a mailing list, for which I've joined, but, discussing it here, if you guys don't mind, means I can eventually take it further with you when we meet next, at the nomikai or tech meetings in the future. Hope I'm not boring anyone. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.