Re: [tlug] Heading to Akihabara

Dave Gutteridge wrote:

TLUG,
	I'm heading to Akihabara tomorrow to scope around for used computers
and consider the possibility of assembling my own.
	If anyone here, like me, has no life on a Friday night, I just thought
I'd see if anyone had any recommendations on the latest hot spots for
used computers and computer parts in Akihabara.

I meant to answer this and then got sidetracked. I think one of the (the?) best places to get used computers (especially desktops) is Otto: http://www.ottonet.co.jp - which is in Akihabara. I have a map I can send off-list.

Lyle