Re: [tlug] Web-based edit/update software?

[Botond Botyanszki (Re: [tlug] Web-based edit/update software?) writes:]
>> On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:27:30 +1100 (EST)
>> Jim Breen <Jim.Breen@example.com> wrote:
>> > The next step will be to put the whole thing online for edit/new-entry,
>> > with edits having to be signed off by a moderator before they go live.
>> > [...]
>> > Does anyone know of open-source software that does that sort of thing?
>> > My target environment is Apache, and if necessary MySQL.
>>
>> About a week ago I got the following email from the site admin of a
>> French-Japanese online dictionary. He also mailed me this french edict
>> dictionary file extracted from the db which should become freely available
>> soon I believe.

That's interesting in its own right. I wasn't aware of that project.

>> The interface was quite good, maybe you could contact him if this is
>> something you need.

I see it's from http://www.phpbb-fr.com/   which looks good.
Sadly the documentation seems to be entirely in French.

Thanks. Worth following up.

Jim

--
Jim Breen                                http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/
Clayton School of Information Technology,               Tel: +61 3 9905 9554