Re: [tlug] SSH'ing to home with Java servlet

Shawn <javajunkie@example.com> wrote:

> I dk about an applet but you could do a servlet.
>
> I used to play around with one to do a build for a mobile application.
>
> Basically the servlet called an ant build file.    In effect, the box running the server
> with the servlet then would "SSH" out whatever command you passed via
> http in.

I'm confused.
It's easy to get lost in the hall of mirrors that tunneling is.

Which box is running the server with the servlet?
What do you mean by '"SSH" out'?
Which kind of traffic is going between all the
various boxes?

Instead of just answering those two questions,
it'd be better to restate the whole approach you are talking about.
Please be explicit, redundant and avoid pronouns.