Re: [tlug] Mozilla transfer...

On 10/30/05, Lyle (Hiroshi) Saxon <ronfaxon@example.com> wrote:

> I think I can do this without any difficulty if I install Mozilla in the
> user folder, but I'd rather drop the data into the system-installed
> version of Mozilla.  Where does the hidden folder with all the mail go
> in that case?  I'm ashamed to admit it, but up until now, all of my
> installs, etc., have been into the user folder.  I'd like to do it right
> this time....

Just backup the .mozilla directory under your home and drop it onto
the target machine. If there is already a .mozilla directory under
your home on the target machine, blow it away first. The first time
you start Mozilla on the new box, it should fire up the profile
manager, and you should be able to select your old profile.

HTH,
Josh