Re: [tlug] SuSE 10

Steve,
Thanks for the info about SuSE 10.  When you type in Japanese, do you
get a "WNN" option?  If so, does it say what version of WNN you are
using?  I am not completely satisfied with the Japanese input on SuSE
9.3, and i am wondering if the best way to improve it is to buy Atok and
install it on my SuSE 9.3 machine, or just buy SuSE 10, which will have
an updated version of WNN.
Also, have you noticed any other things about SuSE 10 that are better
than SuSE 9.3 besides it working better on your laptop?
Thanks.
Joe