From: Jim Tittsler [mailto:jwt-tlug@example.com]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 8:41 PM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: [tlug] Linux Magazine

I've recently rediscovered Linux Magazine <http://www.linux- magazine.com/>
and been favorably impressed.  It seems to cover a broader range of topics
than Linux Journal, including better surveys of "what's new."  An annual
subscription is US$110 airmailed to Japan, but you can sign up for a three
issue trial subscription for US
$15 <http://www.linux-magazine.com/Trial/> .  They also make older issues
freely available online as PDFs of individual articles.

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/AI8A                            GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/

--
The TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan.
<http://www.osdl.jp/>