[tlug] Call for speakers for the May 14th TLUG meeting and elections

Hello everybody,

Currently we do not have any speakers lined up for our next TLUG
meeting.  So if you have something that you would like to talk about
please volunteer!  Also, during this meeting I would like to hold
officer elections, because a year has passed since the last
elections.  If you would like to run for President, Uvae-President or
Treasurer then start preparing your campaign.  You will probably have
to run against the current officers :-)

Now, comes the catch.  Currently Ubit, the company that is hosting our
meetings, plans on doing some construction work to the second floor
during golden week.  Ideally this will be finished and non chaotic
before the 14th, but if not I will need to look for another meeting
space.  So, if you think you can propose a meeting space for the 14th
I would like to be notified.

Best,
Zev