Re: [tlug] Keyboards

I've seen some very nice displays of keyboards in the DOS/V sections of
Yodobashi and Bic Camera - they were all on a long shelf out of the box so
you could type on them and get a feel for the keyboard.  Usually there are
a couple US layouts.

I actually use an old IBM PS/2 (model no. kb 9930) that I scavenged from
my office.  It makes delightful clicking noises and has the most robust
springs I've ever had the pleasure of depressing.  It has a few extraneous
button's including seven coloured, low-profile switches along the top that
are apparently programmable ... Oh!  ... I see the white one puts my
notebook in standby.  I think I wont press any others for the time being.

Good luck!

tlug-request@example.com
2005/04/19 09:41
Please respond to tlug