[tlug] Japanese Asterisk frendly DID provider

I have been setting up my home IP phone system and have currently got it
connecting to an Australian provider.  The current provider Factortel
supports IAX and gives me 0.17 AUD un-timed local phone calls from Japan
to one Australian local city, it also has no monthly fee's.  There are
other providers that will do un-timed 0.10 AUD calls throughout
Australia.  If you are looking at making VoIP calls to Australia take a
look at

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-threads.cfm?f=107

I am currently looking at setting up the Japan end.  There are a number
of Australian providers that will provide DID service for about 5.00
AUD/month.  I have looked for similar services in Japan but all the
things I goggled seem to be expensive telephone replacements with very
little specific details about what was being offered. Has anyone got any
advice of where to look? or even recommendations for Japanese DID
providers preferably with IAX support?

--
Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com>