Re: [tlug] Asterisk, 2 FXOs and ISDN

> > problem is that both channels try to answer the call:
> >

> Why don't you set a delay for one of the channels? Like wait 30
> seconds before picking up.

Why not just disable global ringing in the TA? Is there any reason to
present the same incoming call to Asterisk twice? If there are also analog
phones on the TA lines (which you would still like to have ring together),
then try to disable the Answer function in the dialplan for one of the
Zap inputs (not having ever set-up a Zaptel on my system, I'm not exactly
sure how to do that but maybe you can look for any "Answer" commands in
extensions.conf).

--
Joe Larabell -- Synopsys VCS Support      US: larabell@example.com
http://wwwin.synopsys.com/~larabell/   Japan: larabell@?jp