Re: [tlug] [Recall] 2005-03-12 TLUG meeting call for presenters

Hi everyone,

Will there be a meeting in April?
Unfortunately, I am arriving exactly on the 12th, thus no time to
present something. Although, I would enjoy doing so. Moreover, is
there a list of topics you would like to hear something about, or is
it just freedom of choice?

Cheers, Jan