Re: [tlug] Kuro-Box

On Mon, 2005-02-14 at 10:58 +0900, Patrick Niessen wrote:
> to be able to make it boot gentoo
That's what I have done with a Kuro-box using the instructions from this
link. http://www.kurobox.com/online/tiki-index.php?page=projectsGenToo
It has worked flawlessly so fare.  I am still trying to work out the
hardware based debugging. I gather it should be possible to use this to
re-flash the kernel even if the system wont boot. I want to get this
working before trying to change the kernel.

--
Edward Middleton <edwardmiddleton@example.com>