Re: [tlug] Moving from JMail with ASP pages:

Sorry simon

> Gerald Naughton wrote:
> >
> > but this thread got hijacked
>
> Blimey, that's a little bit harsh.  I also
> misunderstood your grammar
> and tried to answer what I thought was your
> question.
I`m not that type of person ...seriously ;->
Email is a bad way of communication and it came out
harsh .
I was replying to the previous email because  I
thought
that he didn`t follow the thread
I appreciate the info on ilohamail ..seriously going
look at it again .

again appreciate your help and will buy you
a virtual beer ;->

I apologise if I`ve offended anyone

from a non-harsh person