Re: [tlug] Moving from JMail with ASP pages:

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 07:53:24 -0800 (PST), Gerald Naughton
<naughton123@example.com> wrote:

> Thank Simon but... (always a but)
>
> > On the recommendation of someone else on this list
> > we changed our web
> > mail from Squirrel Mail
> > http://www.squirrelmail.org/
> > to Iloha mail
> > http://ilohamail.org/
> > mainly because the japanese support was better.
> These Webmailers (using squirrelmail myself)
>
> ASP is for Web pages om M$ side
> from
>  http://www.linuxgazette.com/node/8883
> there is a program "asp2php"

Will you please explain what you mean? I honestly have no idea what
you are talking about.

-Josh "not a grammar Nazi, but one who feels that grammar is important
so that other people *understand* you" Glover