Re: [tlug] [OT] Outsourcing e-mail services

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:51:02 +0900
Edmund Edgar <lists@example.com> wrote:

> While we're talking outsourcing stuff, I'm looking for someone who'll
> run my company's e-mail as an ASP-type service.
>
> I'd like my users to be able to keep their e-mail permanently on the
> server if they want to, so I need the option for fairly vast mailboxes
> (1GB or so), plus imap, webmail or preferably both.

I know a company that has all the technical capability but unfortunately
the suit wearing people haven't come up with a product yet, can't decide
a name for this product and probably haven't decided what colour the web
page is going to be yet. Once we, I mean they, have worked all that out
they can spend 3 weeks chosing a picture for the web page. By this stage
the continental plates will have moved so far that you couldn't
recognise a world map.

(I will forward your mail internally with your name etc removed)
Brett

--
Brett Robson
Systems Administrator