Re: [tlug] perl, cgi, and moji-baki

Hi Erin.

Are you sure you want to be sending the e-mail to the customer in Shift-JIS?

Your e-mail headers say ISO-2022-JP, which is 7-bit JIS encoding, not
Shift-JIS.

You should probably be sending the e-mail in ISO-2022-JP, but if you
have to send it in Shift-JIS, you'll need to adjust your e-mail headers.

Edmund