Re: [tlug] outsourcing Linux support

Hi Tomita-san,

Amulet (http://www.amulet.co.jp/) can do some support, but their
support is available in weekdays. I was working for the company for 2
years too.  They can understand English but their contract documents
are all in Japanese.

Just for your information.

In message <20050124213803.12e74224.atomita@example.com> you write:

== Money is one of the minimum conditions to do anything, but... =======